After checkout and purchase of our online store you will be given confirmation of the finished transaction.
As stated in our Privacy Statement - Section 1: When purchasing something from the store, we collect your email amongst other personal information. Email information will help us contact you on shipment.
An email will be sent to you when your order has been produce and shipped. The email will include a tracking number.
On a regular basis, orders are finalized, produced, and shipped within two weeks. Depending on the influx of orders, sometimes turn-around times will take longer then usual. When this happens, we will contact you with an update on your order.
All countries are accepted to be shipped to. Overseas orders - customs fees apply.
- Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Outbreak Boards
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
[Burlington Connecticut United States 06013]